Saturday, May 2, 2015

Whirlpools and Lifeboats

06:19 PM

1. I had a new favorite song, and it's uhh already reached the limit. I need a new song. "I'm Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO.

The video is creepy. And the song is super fun. 


This one always reminds me of Tom Hiddleston.

2. I changed my desktop background yesterday.


Non-attachments help me survive. Although I am pretending to not notice the failure.

3. I have watched three of the Star Wars movies. Episode IV, V and VI. I had two Star Wars profile photos and one cover photo.




I dig Han Solo. And I want lightsabers. And the Darth Vader and Stormtroopers costumes. And Millennium Falcon. And R2D2 and C3PO.

4. I have read A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I borrowed it from Salman. If you know English, which I'm guessing you do because you're reading this, read it.

5. I don't have friends. Actually, I do have friends. At least one or two. Or more. I don't know. But I don't know anyone who has a spare second for me.

I think I need to get me some imaginary friends.

6. Depression sucks.
6:30 PM
May 02, 2015.
Saturday.

Tasnema Tarannum.

Edited: addition of point 7; 6:32 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment